Unlimited hours of Online Live Training || 1000 Verbal Practice Questions with video solutions || 1000 Quant Practice Questions with solutions || 11 Full-Length Computer Adaptive Test || 100 Sectional Computer Adaptive Test || Whole course study materials around 25 books including Official Guide & Verbal Review || Life Time Validity
Why GMAT one-on-one?
1. Productive and efficient learning.
2. Instant feedback and clarification.
3. Better use of time
4. Close watch and monitor.
5. Learning at your own pace.
6. Development of strategy concept by concept.
7. More practical than theory.
8. Freedom of time.
9. Focus on special skills set.
Live Online Training
• 20 hours Verbal & 20 hours Quant.
• 5 hours foundation of Verbal.
• 5 hours foundation of Quant.
• 10 hours 700 Level Strategy of Verbal with concept and shortcuts.
• 10 hours 700 level strategy of Quant with concept and shortcuts.
• 5 hours Advanced strategy Verbal 750 level.
• 5 hours Advanced strategy Quant 750 Level.
• Last hour Tips & Tricks.
• Record your own session.
• More than 1500 practice questions with a video solution.
• 500 easy, 500 medium, and 500 difficult level questions.
• Both conceptual test and sectional test.
• 11 full-length Computer Adaptive Test with the solution.
• Full-length test discussion and error log.
• Complete analysis of the test.
Course Study Material
• Official Guide & Verbal Review.
• Foundation book for each concept.
• Practice Book for each concept.
• Special strategy notebook.
5 reasons to Join VerbalHub
1. Effective and proven methodology to maximize your accuracy.
2. Customized syllabus and study pattern.
3. Unlimited questions for unlimited practice.
4. 24*7 doubt clearance availability.
5. Analytics to track your progress.
We “VerbalHub” offer videos for all concepts in your budget. Even you can pick the catogaries of videos for practice all types questions that will help you brushing and strengthing all your concepts. There are videos for shortcuts as well as strategies. Just fill the form and update your knowledge.
Master in Mathematics from Delhi University. || Master in Computer Science from Jaipur National University || Working as Chief Executive Officer in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates || 10 Years + experience as Maths Faculty || 10 years + experience in Business DevelopmentDilip Kumar Rathore, Quant Trainer
Masters in Geography from Delhi University || Masters in English from Indira Gandhi University || Bachelor in Education from Uttarakhand University || 7 years of experience in Training || Academic Head in Delhi Public SchoolJyoti Joshi, IELTS Trainer
MBA from Xavier School of Management. || Masters in English from Delhi University. || 9 years + experience as a Language Trainer || IELTS & PTE certified Trainer || 8.5 Band in IELTS.Imaam Hasan, Language Faculty