What are you going to get in VerbalHub?
1. Unlimited hours of training.
2. Lifetime validity.
3. End number of study materials.
4. As many questions as you want.
5. Personalized Attention.
6. 24*7 services.
7. Mentors' contact details from the first day.
Our Focus: VerbalHub utilizes a unique teaching methodology and believes that Students need different approaches to prepare for GRE prep. VerbalHub begins with a counseling session, and after that, a test is conducted to evaluate students. The test includes easy and difficult questions related to the GRE syllabus. According to the results, mentors at Verbalhub prepare a plan for the candidate to begin the GRE preparation.
To monitor the progress of students round wise prep is utilized
There are five Phases and four rounds for GRE preparation. Students are assigned one of the rounds according to their performance on the test. If the test taker score below the average, they start from Round one.
Phase I: Counseling & Study Plan
Phase II Round 1: Foundation
Phase III Round 2: 260 General Tips & Tricks
Phase IV Round 3: 300 Advance Strategy
Phase V Round 4: Scoring Tricks for 310, 315, and 320 plus
The mentors of VerbalHub always try their best to identify the mistakes and train the GRE test-takers to obtain high scores. If any students have weaknesses, they prepare them to improve in minimum time.
It also facilitates GRE test-takers with the best tips on
● How to approach difficult questions
● Avoid common mistakes
● Manage time and get rid of tension
● Apply common sense to trick the questions
● Pinpoint and eliminate wrong options
● Tips to solve the challenging questions
● How to attain the maximum score in less time
● Last-minute strategies to stay calm in the exam
Join GRE coaching for your GRE verbal target 160 to 165 with GRE online coaching. The classes for GRE are as per your time Calander. GRE is flexible and score bound by GRE expert trainers.
FAQ for GRE
1. Step 1: know the GRE format and make the list of in and out of the GRE exam pattern.
2. Step 2: collect GRE study materials that should include Official books, practice questions, and mock tests.
3. Step 3: plan your study as per your requirement, list the priorities, and follow them diligently.
4. Step 4: do individual practice questions, sectional tests, and mock tests.
5. Step 5: Analyze Mistakes and work on errors to recover.
Either you can join any GRE verbal coaching or make a study plan for your GRE verbal course. If you think of coaching, you may prefer GRE verbal online course. Otherwise, these three steps will help you to improve verbal score in GRE.
1. Make three study plans: first for vocabulary, second for reading, and third for grammar.
2. Make your dictionary devoting at least 15 days to 21 days. Then work on reading comprehension, analyzing the reading pattern.
3. Attempt sectional mocks regularly make a report card of your performance and design further study plans accordingly.
By joining GRE online coaching, you can prepare as the GRE verbal course gives you a detailed study plan, strategy of concepts, and tips & tricks for mocks and full tests. Nevertheless, you can discover your own learning calendar to score 160 in verbal GRE.
1. Collect resources and make a study plan.
2. Begin with fundamentals and build your foundation.
3. Take regular mocks and analyze the tests.
The majority recommends Verbalhub Education for GRE online coaching however you may compare different platforms for the best. Verbalhub offers training in phases that make it the best GRE coaching.
1. Counseling: written study plan before beginning the class lecture.
2. Foundation: concept building.
3. Strategy: Advanced level question tackling strategy.
4. Time management: Exam anxiety removal with tips and tricks.
5. Full Test: full-length test tackling strategy.