When and How to Prepare for The CELPIP?
Why VerbalHub is the best and right choice for you.
We “VerbalHub” are here for you, your score, and your success hence each strategy has been developed keeping in mind the psychology of the CELPIP test takers. You know well that every CELPIP student can’t be weighed with the same scale. The different mind needs a different approach because every individual’s weak area varies therefore we make a road map of study for them. According to the road map, CELPIP students are headed to move step by step that starts from scratch.
The CELPIP preparation curriculum has been divided into four Rounds.
Round 1: Foundation
Round 2: General Tips & Tricks
Round 3: Advance Strategy
Round 4: Scoring Tricks for 7, 8, 9 Points
Round1: CELPIP preparation begins with a foundation in which the CELPIP test taker is given a detailed syllabus structure. CELPIP student is explained about what CELPIP is, Number of Sections of CELPIP, what Syllabus is to be followed, Target CELPIP Score, What should be the strategy to crack CELPIP.
Round 2: The second Round is about general tips & tricks. The CELPIP test taker is given a detailed idea about all four sections, but preparation begins with the weakest sections. The weakest section is evaluated through general question answers. For example, if speaking is the weakest area, the CELPIP preparation begins with CELPIP speaking. CELPIP Speaking is discussed in detail, and the CELPIP test-taker is trained for CELPIP Speaking. After that, the second weakest area is taken into consideration. In the same manner, all four sections are tackled one by one.
Round 3: Once the CELPIP test taker understands what CELPIP is and how to deal with CELPIP, he/she is monitored by giving a sectional test. According to performance, the test taker is trained to apply advanced strategies to improve the score. In Round 3, all the weak areas are targeted. The test taker is mapped from different parameters such as usage of grammar, usage of advanced vocabulary, problem-solving skills, general understanding, and CELPIP questions understanding. After boosting the confidence to score, the CELPIP test-taker is prepared for the final exam. Before going to the final exam, he/she is placed into Round 4.
Round 4: This is the final round of preparation. This Round is to prepare for the highest CELPIP Points score. Our experts work on the following:
1. How to manage time
2. How to solve the difficult question
3. How to get rid of stress
4. How to overcome the weaknesses
5. How to covert the 70 Points into 80 Points and 80 Points into 90 Points
6. Final test-taking mantra
7. Last-minute strategy.
FAQ for CELPIP
2. Create a Study Schedule: make a calendar and devote a certain time to each section of the test regularly.
3. Take Advantage of Online Resources: There are various online resources available, including official CELPIP practice materials, sample questions, and mock tests. Use these resources to supplement your preparation.
4. Join Test Preparation Courses: Consider enrolling in test preparation courses specifically designed for the CELPIP. You can join any CELPIP online classes to excel in the test.
5. Review and Repeat: Continuously review your progress and areas of weakness. Repeat practice tests to measure improvement and identify any remaining challenges.