Personality Development

Improving self-esteem and confidence with a more positive outlook

Personality development training is a program that helps you improve your personality. It aids you in increasing your self-assurance and making a positive and lasting impression on others. Not only personal and professional relationships can be enhanced, but also productivity and growth of effective personality can be presented.
Aside from communication abilities, your personality impacts a variety of other aspects of your life, including time management, team management, decision-making, and so on. As a result, you must devote time to personality development training programs that may provide you with deeper insights into your personalities and make necessary changes. Personality development training also provides you the chance to work on and modify your inner landscape. Factors like your attitude, motivation, fears, and complexes that directly and indirectly affect your lives, form your inner world. And the fact is, not everyone is born with a positive attitude, good self-esteem, and a confident personality. But they are sure areas that can be worked upon and enhanced.

Benefits

We at Verbalhub understand this very well and help you work on your subconscious mind, the seat of all change. We also go the extra mile to understand your personality-related challenges and areas that you need help, hence you work on the following: • Creating a good and lasting impression on others.
• Enhancing the quality of your personal and professional relationships.
• Improving your outputs and deliverables.
• Increasing your chances of success.

Enquire now

Duration 20 Hours
Course: Free Study Material
and Class Video
COURSE FEE: Rs.7,000
apply now

Why Verbalhub for Personality Development Training?

1. We shine your this part knowing that you all have multi-faceted personalities that are made up of a variety of elements, while 10% of your personalities are determined by what you see outside such as your physical appearance and behavior, the remaining 90% are determined by what you think.
2. We boost you this part understanding that this is made up of your values, motivations, anxieties, and complexes, as well as your general outlook on life. As a result, this is the area where you need to focus on making a greater and more permanent change in your personality.
3. You are free here to open up and discuss your areas of improvement in your personality development training sessions held in a secure and friendly setting. We also make it a point to share what we've learned along the way in our lives and business training.
4. Our experts' professional experience makes our seminars more relevant and answers many of the problems our participants are now facing.
5. If you'd like to offer your staff a personality makeover by organizing a personality development training session for them. We are the best choice to fulfill your requirement.
6. Our highly qualified instructors can assist kids in developing both their exterior and, more importantly, inner personalities.

Our Team

  • Master in Mathematics from Delhi University. || Master in Computer Science from Jaipur National University || Working as Chief Executive Officer in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates || 10 Years + experience as Maths Faculty || 10 years + experience in Business Development

    Dilip Kumar Rathore, Quant Trainer
  • Masters in Geography from Delhi University || Masters in English from Indira Gandhi University || Bachelor in Education from Uttarakhand University || 7 years of experience in Training || Academic Head in Delhi Public School

    Jyoti Joshi, IELTS Trainer
  • MBA from Xavier School of Management. || Masters in English from Delhi University. || 9 years + experience as a Language Trainer || IELTS & PTE certified Trainer || 8.5 Band in IELTS.

    Imaam Hasan, Language Faculty