What is GRE and how to prepare for this exam?
If you are one of the students who wish to pursue higher education abroad then this article is for you because, in this article, we will tell you about the one exam students need to qualify for to pursue higher education abroad.
GRE is the exam students can qualify for if they want to pursue higher education abroad. An online exam that tests students' mastery in verbal, quantitative, and essay writing. If you have excellent command over these subjects, you can easily qualify for the GRE.
Students can take this exam with dedicated three months of preparation. The Verbal part of the GRE is the most extensive, includes long comprehension passages, sentence making, etc, and the Quantitative includes maths which you did during school. There will be two essays that you will have to complete within the given time limit.
On the whole, if you think the GRE is an easy exam, it is not, because for the GRE, you need to learn a lot of new words with contextual meanings, and for the Maths section, you need a lot of practice. Let me tell you, qualifying for the GRE is not a kid's play, and it requires consistency and hard work. But with a little hard work, you can easily conquer the GRE.
In this article, we will discuss the GRE Verbal section in detail and how you can ace it. For this section, you need to prepare from the basics. You must have a good knowledge of every single concept. One more thing, you must understand that the GRE is designed by native English speakers and poses a great challenge for non-native English speakers.
How to start preparing for GRE verbal?
1. Firstly download the syllabus from the official website of GRE and get familiar with the syllabus and note down the concepts you know less about or have no idea about. It does not mean you will ignore the concepts that you already know.
2. Start with a Verbal practice test and calculate the time you take to solve the exam. It will help you know how much you need to work on time management. Second, it will provide a clear idea of which concepts you need to work on.
3. To find the best study materials, students can use the list of books recommended by the exam experts or maybe the topper of the GRE. Try not to get confused because there are so many study materials out there. Also, try to stick to the study materials recommended on the official website the GRE.
4. If you think you need help in the GRE verbal preparation, do not hesitate to join a coaching institute. Numerous outlets provide coaching for the GRE via online and offline modes. Find the right institute for yourself and start studying.
5. Subscribe to newsletters or magazines from native English countries. It will help you to improve your vocabulary. You will learn the different types of writing styles which can be a great help when you prepare essay writing.
6. Students say that the RCs asked in the GRE are long and take more time. You must understand and adapt how to solve these questions in the quickest time possible. Try to solve as many passages as you can.
7. When you complete the syllabus for the GRE verbal, try to solve the questions with different techniques. This practice will help you find the quickest techniques that you can utilize in the final exam. Also, practice solving the question with the elimination method and learn how to find the clues that can help you to solve questions more easily.
These tips are very useful for students preparing for the GRE. While you prepare for the GRE, take the online mock test because they provide analytical reports on how you performed in the exam.
To help students with GRE preparation, we will list the best GRE Verbal Classes in Bangalore, GRE Verbal Classes in Chennai, and GRE Verbal Classes in Mumbai.
GRE Verbal Classes in Bangalore that is Best
You will get the following in Verbalhub
1. Highly Qualified Teachers. Both English and Maths Teachers are in Ph. D in their subjects.
2. Small batch size: less than ten students, around five in most of the cases.
3. Study plan: the most effective way of learning.
You can visit here too to explore more
B. CrackVerbal Koramangala
C. Elan academy
D. Career launcher
E. Primus Verbum
GRE Verbal Classes in Chennai
What is best in Verbalhub?
1. Teaching curriculum: it follows step-by-step learning
2. Sectional practice test: you will test for each concept to build the conceptual control
3. Test evaluation: teachers make an error log to work on untouched areas.
You can try these too to compare
B. Conduira Education
C. Gateway Abroad
D. Global Education Consultancy Services
GRE Verbal Classes in Mumbai
Reason to pick Verbalhub
1. Highly result-oriented: over the areas, it has produced an end number of toppers. Some of them touched 338/339/340.
2. Dedicated team: the team keeps on evaluating the students and shares weekly feedback to keep on track.
3. All round support: until you get a score, it trains and encourages you to touch a new high score.
These are also good institute
B. Clear Perceptions
D. QDS Pro
E. Career Launcher
These institutes provide the best GRE verbal classes in these three cities. They have been training students for a very long time for the GRE verbal, and students also have the option of taking a full course for the GRE preparation.
In this article, we have included the best tips to prepare for the GRE and also highlighted the best GRE Verbal Classes in Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai. If you have more queries related to GRE leave your comments in the feedback section and we will provide you with an answer.