Every year millions of students graduates out of reputed institutes in dream of getting a job or further education. However, in both scenarios, students face a lot of competition which has been only rising over the past decade. To combat this, there are many selection tests or entrance exams that filters out more deserving qualified candidates from among a lot. Many institutes also offer sufficient training to prepare students for such examinations. Verbal Hub is one of the well-known and recognised academies that offers best gmat online coaching in Karol Bagh and various other parts of the city.
What is GMAT all about?
GMAT or Graduate Management Admission Test is a compute based online test that analyse a candidate’s skill in analytical, writing, quantitative, verbal and reading skills in English language. The test is used for getting admission in different management institutes across the globe. The exam can be undertaken for up to 5 times in a year limited to a maximum of 8 times in total.
• The exam has 4 sections namely analytical writing, reasoning, quantitative, and verbal
• The duration is 3 hours and 7 minutes
• The total score ranges between 200 to 800
• Applications can be submitted either online or offline
Verbal hub offers gmat best online coaching in Jhandewalan that ensures that students get maximum preparation before the real exam. Of the many available GMAT coaching institutes in Connaught Place, verbal hub is one of the economical and effective academies with many short-term preparatory courses as well.
GMAT eligibility and selection criteria
To be eligible to appear for GMAT entrance test a candidate must satisfy following eligibility criteria:
• There is no restriction to the candidate’s nationality
• A candidate needs to be at least graduate
• There is no upper age limit to appear for the test but one should be at least 18 years of age
• There is no compulsion for work experience
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Different Universities have different minimum score requirement, so that completely depends on the selected institute.
GMAT exam preparation tips
There is no short cut to success and to clear the exam in on go requires that much sincerity and dedication.
• Understand the exam pattern and syllabus completely before starting the preparation
• Design a customisable study plan be it in case of self-study or coaching
• Grab the best reference and study material
• Try solving previous question papers and sample papers to get an idea of the exam model questions
• Coaching centres like Verbal Hub will help in proper time management so that you get maximum time for preparation
GMAT is considered to be one of the most competitive management level entrance tests. Annually the number of students participating in the exam has been on a rise owing to the demand for the courses in management domain especially MBA. There are many local and foreign universities that offer various specialisations in MBA or related courses. To get admission in your desired college or university, it is suggested to prepare beforehand in advance so as to improve your chances of success.