ISB Admission Process for MBA
ISB stands for India School of Business which basically serves in management and business courses in pan India. ISB currently has 18 research centers and institutes. ISB is a well-known business school for its management courses, award-winning facilities, and great placement cell. The school has been ranked at 24th position by the Financial Times Global MBA 2022 and has been ranked at 11th position globally in the Poets & Quants composite ranking of the top international programs of 2021-22. In Asia ISB placed at 5th position. In India, it comes in the top 10 business schools.
ISB Admission Eligibility: ISB follows the strict eligibility criteria to get students to enter the institute. ISB has three categories in MBA program PGP (Post Graduate Programme), EEO (Early Entry Option), YLP (Young Leaders Programme). All the categories have more or less equal eligibility criteria
1. Valid GMAT/GRE score to take admission in the Post Graduate MBA program.
2. Have a Bachelors's or equivalent degree.
3. Minimum 24 months of full-time work experience to get admission into ISB institute.
1. Valid GMAT/GRE score to get admission.
2. Bachelors or equivalent degree.
3. Less than 24 months of full-time work experience.
1. The candidate should be in the pre-final and final year of college.
2. There is no requirement for full-time work experience.
3. A candidate should be a current college-going student.
With the best online CAT coaching, we will also tell you how the CAT Exam Online Coaching can help you ace the CAT exam with the highest possible percentile.
ISB Admission Deadline: Admission for the post-graduate program 2023-24 intake will be open in the month of June 2022. Although admission has been closed for the post-graduate program 2022-23. Hence, for admission, one needs to apply in the month of June every year to get entered into ISB for the MBA program. ISB Course program: School offers majorly 4 academic programs for the post-graduate, research studies, and Doctoral programs.
• Human Resource Management
• Information System
• Education Management and Leadership
• International Management and Strategy
• Branding and Marketing Management
• Corporate and Entrepreneurial Finance
• Operation and Technology Management
• Accounting, Finance, and Economics
• OB, HR and International Management
• Operations, Information System, and Marketing.
ISB Admission Process for MBA: The admission form gives you an important and mandatory section to fill while filling the admission form for the MBA program. Apart from this section one need to fill his/her personal details and declaration section and integrity part with very carefully. One makes sure that one fills the form completely and carefully before final submission.
1. Academics Records: Do mention your 10th, 12th, and graduation details. Additional certification if you have any. Any post-graduate degree or diploma (if any).
2. Work-Experience: One has to show his/her latest job role and responsibility and achievement. And fill in all the necessary important details or work experience in detail.
3. Awards and Activities: One has to clearly mention awards, activities, and their interest & hobbies in a similar section.
4. GMAT/GRE test score: One has to mention his/her GMAT/GRE test score that would be valid for five years from the date you take this test.
5. References: one needs to be mention at least one reporting manager, previous manager or current client/previous client, or any business partner to evaluate their quality of work rather than position designation.
6. Essay: Put your thoughts, experiences, and opinion in a very depth way. But mind the word limits while writing an essay for your selection process.
Selection process: The ISB sets certain parameters for each applicant to the post-graduate program in Management.
1. Academic Performance: Your application keenly shows your past academic records and your performance in GRE/GMAT exam. However, ISB schools do not follow any cut-off criteria. The institute follows the overall score of academics including 12th standards score, graduation score, post-graduation, or any certification score if applicable along with overall GMAT/ GRE score.
2. Personal Attribute: At ISB, the institute looking for multi-tasking and versatile and well-rounded individuals who can do perform well in society in a very meaningful and positive way. ISB to take consideration of the diversity in all the way of individuals like education background, work – experience nationality and many more things.
3. Leadership Quality: Applicants are also evaluated based on their leadership quality. How efficient a candidate is to decide a stress full situation.
IN nutshell you can take an idea of when and how you can apply for the ISB College for the post-graduate MBA program. A candidate can also avail of fee waivers and scholarship facilities at the ISB institute and make his/ her golden career from here.